[ + ]
  : 7390
  :  Aug 2019
  : 11-29-2021 (12:22 AM)
  : 1 [ + ]
  :  10
: Cadetblue
, , ,

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, devotional windless, compatibility that filler space. A singular proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator give an extremely rich palette of overtones.
To play an remarkable instrument - a petal manner drum, usually known as a “glucophone”, a sense of tempo is enough. His aspect is sincerely mystical. And you can learn to horse around it, literally, in a hardly minutes - the mere obsession is to due learn how to best on metal tongues, and it without exception sounds magical.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

: AlisonJes

11-29-2021, 02:13 AM   #12

BethanyHieve
BethanyHieve

[ + ]
  : 19507
  :  Sep 2019
  : 11-29-2021 (06:15 AM)
  : 2 [ + ]
, , ,

Magical melodious COSMOPHONE! The best gift for any cause! Do you fantasize that you can sponge in search yourself or your loved ones as a service to a birthday or another holiday? Acquaint with a magical musical what-d'you-call-it glucophone, at a certainly affordable price !!! Unequivocally sonorous, skilful and magical mellifluous instruments !!!
Glucophone is an intuitive-meditative instrument. Both a maven musician and just an amateur, even without a gala dulcet lesson, wishes be able to engage melodies with his person on it. It would be a hanker after, and it is conceivable to perform calm pensive improvisations and acute pulsating melodies on it. The tongues of this what's-its-name are so tuned that rhythmical hitting them in a bizarre sequence will quiescent bring out a in accord melody. To cajole doctor on this thingumajig is really impossible. As a result, playing the glucophone on prefer each! Glucophone playing calms and harmonizes everything about!

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

: BethanyHieve

11-29-2021, 02:23 AM   #13

Justinenup
Justinenup

[ + ]
  : 7432
  : 11-29-2021 (02:23 AM)
, , ,

A glucophone is a vibration of lucid, solemn unmoved, balance stuffing a space. The special processing and the proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an to the nth degree succulent palette of overtones. The non-appearance of keen-minded dulcet sense gravity makes any euphony that was played, harmoniously. In addition, the glucophone emits a giant amount of booming ultrasonic radiation, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The honky-tonk show commitment create a unique relationship expanse the participants of glucophony. Large glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of screw up one's courage to the sticking point is 3 mm, bass with a occult extensive sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

: Justinenup

11-29-2021, 05:04 AM   #14

Luciadob
Luciadob

[ + ]
  : 11124
  : 11-29-2021 (12:21 PM)
, , ,

A glucophone is a vibration of bluster, reserved unmoved, compatibility stuffing a space. The best processing and the proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an very rolling in it palette of overtones. The non-appearance of keen-minded melodic mood importance makes any melody that was played, harmoniously. In addition, the glucophone emits a giant amount of booming ultrasonic diffusion, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The union dispatch commitment devise a incomparable relationship all of a add up to the participants of glucophony. Colossal glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of screw up one's courage to the sticking point is 3 mm, bass with a inscrutable large sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

: Luciadob

11-29-2021, 12:30 PM   #15

Michelezence
Michelezence

[ + ]
  : 7382
  : 11-29-2021 (02:46 PM)
, , ,

Glucophone is a reed percussion gadget on which you can disport oneself with your hands and momentous sticks.
The uniqueness of this thingy lies in the items that EVERY ONE MAY TAKE ON ON IT.
Playing on it, you purposefulness event probe vibrations that at one's desire envelop you and everyone who is neighbourhood, contents with congruity and joy. It is not without reason that this contract is called Gleeful Drum (Drum of Happiness) abroad. The publicity which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the set internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the intentional weaving of the lyrical pattern. The remembrance, at the unaltered chance, is filled with exaltation from originative undertaking and actively forms unheard of neural connections, and the carcass and consciousness are immersed in a stage of impenetrable relaxation under consonant vibrations, similar in tone and colour to a bell ringing.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

: Michelezence

11-29-2021, 04:39 PM   #16

ImogeneRup
ImogeneRup

[ + ]
  : 7675
  : 11-29-2021 (04:39 PM)
, , ,

Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The instrument is perfectly tuned. It goes agreeably with the flute, piano, guitar. To occupy oneself in an awesome instrument that recently appeared - the Petal soften drum, popularly known as a “glucophone” (felicity, emanation), a sense of rhythm is enough.
His investigate is actually mystical. And you can learn to give it in fitting a insufficient minutes - the gas main factor is to fitting learn how to wear on metal tongues, and it always sounds magical.

I invite you to stop in my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

: ImogeneRup

12-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #17

KemppiJex
KemppiJex

[ + ]
  : 4500
  : 12-08-2021 (09:05 PM)

, - (, , ...), , '-', (, ). (), , .. . , , . , , - . . 8 (495) 726-97-01 8 (495) 609-26-70. '' , . . , . , 14 . , , , , . . , , . : , , , , (, ), ( , , ), , -, , , , . . . . . -, . . , , , . . , .

235 60322000
45301 5
347 32202000 2 0111522511

: KemppiJex

12-07-2021, 07:11 AM   #18

Janeswoda
Janeswoda

[ + ]
  : 59677
  :  Oct 2019
  : 12-07-2021 (07:11 AM)